So Much To Be Thankful For
Thanksgiving. It’s the perfect time to look back on the past year and think about all of the things we are grateful for, which are too many to list, but here are a few:
- The roof over our head…and the thousands of other heads we cover every day.
- Hardworking employees who bust their you-know-whats every day and make it a fun and interesting place to work, even when there’s so much to do we don’t know which way to turn next!
- Clients who entrust us with the job of keeping them dry…along with all of the people and assets housed within their walls.
- Our local community who uses the “local” contractor for their roofing needs including Otten Brothers Nursery, Lakeside Wine & Spirits, Chunk’s Auto Body, Orono Public Schools, Jem Technical, Calvin Presbyterian, Gear West and Service 800 (to name a few).
- For friends and family near and far.
- For public servants who watch over us and keep us safe.
- Books, movies and music that make us laugh, cry, or move with reckless abandon.
- For all the little accomplishments and milestones we hear about each day: someone’s first step; the t-ball victory; the college acceptance; the bathroom remodel completion; or the latest to-die-for recipe that was a hit.
- For vacations and time away to enjoy the labors born of hard work and commitment.
- And ALWAYS for the men and women who serve our great country.
The list goes on. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone. Our cup runneth over!