The best way to extend the life of your roof is by performing Preventative Maintenance (PM). It’s a valuable budgeting tool, prevents surprises, and SAVES money.
It’s kind of like going to the dentist: You get your teeth cleaned once or twice a year to prevent problems, because you know dealing with cavities is more painful and more costly! It’s the same with your roof. Preventing leaks is far less expensive than fixing them.
Additionally, we use a very sophisticated software program that creates detailed reports, and a history of all work and service performed that can be accessed online at any time. Say goodbye to bulky paperwork!
Here’s how PM works in a nutshell:
- First, we conduct an initial inspection of your roof and outline steps needed to bring it up to a maintainable condition. If there are major defects discovered (ones that go beyond the typical maintenance touch-ups), you’ll be given an estimate for necessary repairs.
- Inspections can be annual or semi-annual, but because of the Midwest’s extreme climate swings, we recommend semi-annual.
- Next we follow up with a detailed report using a state-of-the-art software program that generates full-color photos of each roof component. This allows you to see for yourself exactly what’s going on and provides a detailed history of the work and service performed. You can alsoaccess these reports via our website at any time.
- Digital pictures of all work performed, along with a roof plan showing the location of repairs, are uploaded onto our website for you to view.
- Infrared technology is available to find hidden trouble spots.
- After that, routine inspections will be automatically tracked, scheduled, and conducted by our Maintenance Team representatives. You don’t need to do anything.
Every roof will eventually develop problems, but it costs half as much to prevent problems as it does to fix problems once they’ve occurred. Want to learn more? Call or email us today.